Bagspace.sg sent me an email a few weeks ago and asked if I could share “What’s In My Bag“, in response to my posts about “What’s In Your Shopping Cart?”. So here it is! My favorite bag of the moment is this Faux Leather Shoulder Bag (COACH-inspired) from YesStyle.com . I love that you can carry it on your arm, over your shoulder or even as a sling bag (it comes with a changeable strap). In fact, I love it so much that I have another one in baby blue (no longer available).
IN this bag, you will find at least 9 of my bag essentials…
1. Tiffany & Co. aviator shades – I’ve had this for a year now and it goes with everything I wear, can’t go wrong with it.
2. Adidas water bottle – Gotta make sure I stay hydrated!
3. Adidas training gloves – Wouldn’t want the smell of iron or skin peeling on my palm when I’m doing weight training…
4. iPod Shuffle + headphones – Music keeps me pumped when working out.
5. Shiseido powder + brush – Just so my face won’t shine like a mirror…
6. Bath & Bodyworks hand sanitizer (Japanese Cherry Blossom) – Do you have any idea how dirty public place (or even your own home) can be? Best to keep your hand sanitized, especially if you have a habit of touching your face or eating/picking food with your hand.
7. Abercrombie & Fitch ‘8’ Perfume – My favorite scent!
8. Victoria’s Secret body lotion (Honeysuckle Belle) – Daily moisturizing keeps your skin firm, healthy, and smelling good.
9. FOCAL Deodorant from Boots… – This is the best deodorant, ever! I always get my friends to get this for me when they visit Thailand. I wished they had Boots here. They have a few quality house-brand products. This deodorant spray in particular is great because it’s fragrance-free, hypo-allergenic and all natural (Ingredients: Alum, Allantoin, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycon, Aqua) – it’s almost like spraying water, except you’ll smell good all day 🙂
* * * * *
Here’s me carrying my favorite bag standing out my favorite sushi restaurant in KL!