1. Drink plenty of water
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.
3. Live with the three E’s: Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
4. Spend more time outdoors.
5. Read more books than you did last year.
6. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Reflect. Meditate.
7. Sleep for 7 hours.
8. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
9. The things you are passion about are not random, they are your calling.
10. Your attitude belongs to you and it’s your choice if you want to have a good one.
11. Your priorities are your character.
12. Make peace with your past. Be present.
13. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
14. Use your smile to change this world but don’t let this world change your smile.
15. Call your family often.
16. Each day give something good to others.
17. Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.
18. Spend time with people over the age of seventy & under the age of six.
19. Keep an open mind. By changing your mind, you change everything.
20. What other people think of you is none of your business.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
23. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
24. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
25. The best is yet to come.
26. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
27. The less you have, the more you see.
28. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.