I’ve been seeing a lot of these “Shit ___ Say” videos on YouTube and some are pretty damn hilarious. The first one I saw was “Shit Girls Say“. And then there’s “Shit Asian Girls Say“… Check out the rest on YouTube yourself but THIS ONE you definitely gotta watch… Some of the quotes are pretty dead on.
“I think I need somemore cardio.”
“So, what do I have to eat to lose weight?”
“I feel like this is making me bulkier!”
“How many calories should I eat?”
“I’ll just do somemore cardio and I’ll BURN IT OFF.”
“Push ups? NOO aahhh.”
“I’m like getting fatter. And then getting bulkier? And like, I exercise and eating healthier but like, nothing is happening.”
Here’s a motivating quote to get you started this week!
For me, today’s agenda is pretty simple. I’m going to step it up a notch this week so I’m splitting my cardio into 2 sessions – 30 minutes in the morning for cardio and 60 minutes in the afternoon for lifting.
So here’s the plan before I start off…
1. 1st breakfast – Green tea and a scoop of oats & Weetabix
2. 30 mins cardio
3. 2nd breakfast – 2 hard boiled eggs – whites only
4. Photo/video shoot at the gym
5. 60 minutes weight training
6. Lunch – baked salmon + broccoli for lunch
7. Head to the supermarket + prepare meals for this week
8. 2nd lunch – 2 hard boiled eggs – whites only
9. Dinner – grilled chicken + spinach
10. Plan tomorrow’s workout… Make sure I’m in bed by 1.30am.
Even if you can’t physically see the results in front of you, every single effort is changing your body from the inside. Never get discouraged! Everything you do counts. So get out there & start sweatin’!